Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Review
Table of Contents
- Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Captain Jonah
Samsung DA29-00020B Water Filter provides clean, clear looking water that tastes great and protects the components of your refrigerator from sediments contained in tap water. The refrigerator water filter uses top class technology for water filtration, with a high-grade carbon block that eliminates more than 99% of several harmful contaminants in tap water.
The Samsung DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter offers unpolluted, dirt free quality water as it eliminates unsafe contaminants such as residue, cyst and lead. The filter meets both NSF 42 and NSF 53 Certifications. It has the capacity to reduce bad odor and chlorine taste from tap water. Additionally, it eliminates most cyst, sediment and lead. This refrigerator water filter has a good life-span of 6 months which is about 300 gallons of water.
Samsung DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter Salient Features and Pros
- Samsung DA29-00020B provides uncontaminated water with a great taste
- Using an advanced water filtering technology, the filter eliminates most of the impurities contained in tap water
- The filter protects refrigerator components by eliminating residue which would other be deposited in the fridge parts.
- Essential minerals such as fluoride which are contained in water are not eliminated by the filter.
- As with other Samsung Refrigerator Water filters the filter uses high-grade carbon block, thus it is able to eliminate more than 90% of unsafe components found in tap water.
The filter is compatible with several Samsung Refrigerators models including:
Changing the Samsung DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter
When the water filter indicator goes red, it shows that the filtering ability has gone down. As such, you should replace the refrigerator water filter. In side by side refrigerators which mostly use this type of filter, it is located on the bottom right side of the fridge.
1. The first step is to turn the water filter 90 degrees anti-clockwise
2. The second step is to remove by pulling the water filter from it’s housing
3. The third step is to insert the new Samsung DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter into the housing
4. The fourth step is to turn the new water filter 90 degrees clockwise
5. The final step is to press the water button on the display panel of the refrigerator for 3 seconds. Wait to see if the indicator turns blue.
Just that; you start drinking clean water again.
More detailed instructions are available on the Samsung Website
Samsung DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter Technical Specifications
|Certifications||NSF 42, NSF 53|
|Length||8.625″ (21.9 cm)|
|Filter Media||Carbon Block|
|Changing Frequency||6 Months|
|Cartridge Style||Easy to Change (Slide and Unlock)|
|Filtered Elements||Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Cyst, Lead, Sediment/Dirt/Rust|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||.5 µm|
|Country of Manufacturing||South Korea|
Optimal Operating Conditions
|Operating Pressure||30-125 psi|
|Flow Rate||.5 gpm|
|Temperature Rating||34-100 °F|
Comments are closed.